Saturday, January 7, 2012

In which... a girl learns to drive, a birds nest is discovered, and the moon shines on skipping sisters

 Today has been like a cup of hot tea. You want to savor it,  smell it, and drink it a little at a time yet all at once.

Seventy degrees and sunshine...and jonquils peeping up from weathered soil.

Its official....My second to youngest sister got her drivers permit and did the traditional "daddy driving lessons" day.


The only comment  he gave after they both came into the house looking rather dazed and haggard was....... "She did pretty well....for a first timer"










                                My sisters and I found a birds nest in a large oak tree.  I looked on, as they looked for ingenious ways to pull it down. Using all manner of utensils....tree branches, trampolines, shoulders......I finally handed them a rake... :)


 We girls like to excercise together. And that sometimes includes skipping....and making rhythms while we do fun exercises.....and looking up at the stars when we do crunches....wondering why wreathes are not year round apparel for the house.( But that is another discussion, for another day, and for another post....try saying "another" ten times)





~ Faux Spring and seventy degrees
Yours truly - Anne of the Grey Submarine

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com