Sunday, January 8, 2012

By the way..

I like to run


These just came in....I'm pretty excited, to say the least.

Three hours and fifty some- odd minutes later it was over.
I didn't think I would finish but Hebrews kept me going the last three miles.

This was one of the most amazing feelings... to be acting out one of the apostle Paul's greatest lessons.

1 Corinthians 9:24

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.


Philippians 3:14

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Hebrews 12:1-2
 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The pre-semester posting spree
~ Anne of the Grey Submarine

2 comments:

  1. A marathon is farther than the sum of all the running I intend to do for the rest of this lifetime. However, it IS an impressive feat. To each his own, as far as what the activity is. The part that matters is that we put in the work and earn something from it. Looks like you're doing just that.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com