Sunday, January 8, 2012

Creating the "attitude of gratitude"

In this skewed world, there is a sense of ungrateful fairness that is unrealistic at best.
We often have the attitude that we are deserving of every good circumstance this life can afford...end of story, we win.
 And when circumstances are adverse or unsuitable to our desire,  the bitter tongue of complaint is readily willing to have her way.

However,  if our perspective is on target,  this fallacy is clearly dissolved. 
When we can approach every day with the consciousness of what Christ has done, then the materialistic fairness seems empty, and circumstantial joy slightly looses meaning.

The source of gratitude is not in our circumstances, it is in Jesus Christ our savior.
Action precedes emotion, and in this case, the by product of gratitude is allways joy.

Daily creating of the attitude of gratitude
~AGF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com