Friday, May 4, 2012



"Just one more Chapter ...Please Daddy!!" A chorus of girls petitioned to Daddy as he would read aloud to us at night.  Often he would read,  "just one more chapter" However, when the time truly did come for him to end the chapter he would say, "That is all, we will read another chapter tomorrow." And it felt so sad to end the happy chapter and go to bed...

This week I ended a very happy Chapter in the book of life. As I walked away from the lovely brick buildings, looked across the green fields with grazing cows, and thought of the lovely people that form my school, the warmth that has surrounded my time reading this chapter enveloped me.




 Chapter Georgia Perimter
-Early mornings at the perk
-Lovely trails 
-Birthday outings with my sisters
-BCM 
-Delightful friends
-Deep conversations
-Philosophical inquiries
-Miss Brenda's help desk 
-Talks with teachers
-Julia my twin, Molly, Erin and arabic with Amanda
-One cry, every three months
-Baseball 
-Coffee cups

-The Grotto









Closing chapters is sad, but never finishing books holds even more sadness.  Therefore, I end this chapter and embrace  finishing the volume entitled School.


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com