Sunday, May 20, 2012

The evening of a blackberry Eclipse

Since the Annual Eclipse was scheduled for this evening, a few friends gathered to watch it. Being Dewberry season and as there was a handy patch, Tucksie, Julia and I set out to gather dewberries for the general consumption of the assembled few.

Tykes bring so much imagination and so many unique views to life. While diligently picking berries, we covered brother-relationships; people only considering how something looks vs. the true reality of an object; the reasons that dogs act the way that they do; Dresses vs. Pants pros and cons; and the reasons behind an eclipse.

The sun sank low and we did not see the eclipse....but we had a lovely time beholding God's creation, and His artwork for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com