Sunday, December 25, 2011

Very Pinteresting




 I finally joined Pinterest ...yes its exhilarating. 
Pinterest and Christmas in the same day!

Christmas in the Grey Submarine is haphazardly beautiful.
One of the funnest things to see, is how excited each member of the family becomes when that person is able to give their gifts.  It is a moment of anticipation fulfilled. All of the planning and thought that goes into the gifts. "What would "so and so" enjoy, and how does this fit their personality?". Then the wrapping as they anticipate the reactions they will recieve.

And knowing just how much effort was put into the gift, makes it just as wonderful as the gift itself.
If I could wrap the love and care and effort each person gives, then i would pin it faster than I could say snap.
Analogies of the 21st century. :)

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com