Friday, December 9, 2011

a little thought from the overwhelmed

Sometimes, school,  tests, finals, can seem so eternal. As if they are the finality of existence.



But they are truly so minimal in the light of life. 
  Love, compassion, family...these are all just as (if not more) important than the test grade....or the war against the GPA... or the competitive programs.
It is so easy to let the stress of the necessary minimal,  overtake the spirit, and to become frustrated and agitated with those whom are most loved.
It seems to me, that we never realize how valuable they are until they are dead.
Thus appreciating the present, in conjunction with those present is vital.
                                      Its like getting an A+ on life
                                                    And laughter is part of the study guide
                                                                             And thoughtful charity is the essay question



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com