Saturday, December 17, 2011

In the Wake of the Cyclone

 On Tuesday I stepped out of the last final and felt such a tremendous relief.  All of the Tularemic diseases, double stranded single stranded viruses  in which I had been emerging myself for the past several days were churned out onto the pages of case studies and questions before me. Now all that remained was the verdict of the system.... That system which abides by the law that entity namely, the GPA.







When I got home , Mamma had surprises waiting for me.




Mamsie always makes us feel the delight of occasions.
Making each day special.















                   .......then came the realization several hours later...... I have finished my last science classes for the pre requisites of nursing.
                                                           It made me sad.
                    Truly                                                                                  tragic event 

All good things must come to an end.  Even genetic transformation and caffeine extraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com