Thursday, August 1, 2013

Subject to opinion

                                                     ONLY 15 Calories per serving!!
Consume, guilt free and conscience calmed, folks.


My brother, who also finds some nutritional inconsistencies amusing, snapped this photo for me as he was shopping. This is the type of nutritional information that the general population is being fed. Not only does it have no nutritional benefit, it is pure sugar and turns straight into un-needed , stored fat. BUT!!! it ONLY has 15 calories per serving.... (1 tsp).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I started "Annalogies" as an outlet of creativity for an overly scientific, logically minded life. I love people. I enjoy the simple things in life. My aspiration is that this outlet can allow me to grow in expression. So go with me and grow with me, if you like. I am just a sculpture still in the making. annegirl46@gmail.com